XVIII PERGOLESI SPONTINI FESTIVAL
A tour, around the splendid Marche Region, dedicated to the great composers Giovanni Battista Pergolesi and Gaspare Spontini: Jesi, Maiolati Spontini, Monsano, Ancona, Apiro, Castelferretti, Fabriano, Ostra e Staffolo are the places interested by the XVIII edition of Pergolesi Spontini Festival which will be held from 1st to 30th September 2018.
September 01-30 2018
3 DAYS IN THE MARCHE REGION FOR THE PERGOLESI SPONTINI FESTIVAL
Music, Art, Nature, Food and Wine: in the heart of rural Marche, the Pergolesi Spontini Festival is the ideal proposal for the weekends of September in the land of Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi, one of the most renowned Italian white wines
today. The Festival is a path that leads to theaters, squares, churches, abbeys and places of art in the land where Pergolesi and Spontini were born. A journey into music with operas, concerts, travel stories, organ masters, new compositions and music such as Rossini, Spontini, Scarlatti, Vivaldi, Stradella, Stravinsky and Debussy.
Day 1 - Jesi
Arrive with own means to Jesi, Pergolesi’s birthplace and check-in at the hotel. Free lunch. Visit to the main attractions of the city: the majestic walls surrounding, the Cathedral, the Pinacoteca Civica di Palazzo Pianetti and the wonderful Giovan Battista Pergolesi Theatre. Enjoy a Spontini Festival’s performance in the afternoon or in the evening with free dinner. Overnight in the hotel in Jesi.
Day 2 Jesi-Fabriano-Genga-Maiolati Spontini
(Jesi-Fabriano 45km Fabriano-Genga 13km Genga-Maiolati Spontini 29km Maiolati Spontini-Jesi 20km)
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Fabriano. Visit to Museo della Carta e della Filigrana and to Museo del Pianoforte Storico e del Suono. Walking around the city visiting the beauties that it offers. Free lunch. Visit to the gorgeous San Vittore delle Chiuse Abbey in Genga, a village not far from Fabriano and coming back to Jesi, also the Gaspare Spontini’s birthplace, Maiolati Spontini. Possibility to visit Parco del Colle Celeste, a park dedicated from the composer to his wife Celeste. Enjoy a Spontini Festival’s performance in the afternoon or in the evening with free dinner. Overnight in the hotel in Jesi.
Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Possibility to visit Ancona, Ostra or other wonderful cities of the region that hosts Pergolesi Spontini Festival. Ends of the tour.
- Ticket 1/2 performances of Pergolesi Spontini Festival
- 2 Overnights in 4**** Hotel in Jesi in Double Room on BB Board
- Welcome drink upon the arrival
- Ticket Entrance to Teatro Giovan Battista Pergolesi in Jesi
- Ticket Entrance to Pinacoteca Civica di Palazzo Pianetti in Jesi
- Visit to the Cathedral in Jesi
- Ticket Entrance to Museo della Stampa e della Filigrana in Fabriano
- Ticket Entrance to Museo del Pianoforte Storico e del Suono in Fabriano
- 1 Art Therapy Book "Colora i Teatri"
- 24/7 Phone assistance
On requestInfo Request
- Visit to Museo dei Mestieri in Bicicletta in Fabriano
- Visit to Museo Federico II Stupor Mundi in Jesi
- Visit to Ancona, Marche Regional County seat: Cattedrale di San Ciriaco, Piazza del Plebiscito with its Palazzo del Governo and Torre civica con l’Orologio, Pinacoteca Civica di Ancona, Parco del Passetto, Chiesa di Santa Maria della Piazza, Arco di Traiano and Mole Vanvitelliana.
PROPOSAL NOT INCLUDES:
- Lunches and Dinners
- City Tax to be paid on spot
- Everything not mentioned in the section “Proposal Includes”