Enjoylive Travel srl is commited to protect your privacy. We do our outmost ensuring the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your relationship, consent and interests with us. This policy explains what information about you we will collect, how we will use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how you can control, change, delete it.
Use of personal data
The core principles of our policy:
- We use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected
Personal Information we collect
We collect your dates:
- When you contact us on our webiste www.enjoylive.travel (including enjoylive.travel/sport and music.enjoylive.travel) using the embedded contact
- When you subscribe to our weekly newsletter to receive updates of our products and news about the events you are interested in
- When you contact us (by e-mail, phone, social network, fax, letter, in person or via our website) to enquire about our tours, receive further information or make a booking
- We may also receive information about you from third parties, that have your consent to share your information with us, when strictly necessary to complete bookings or for business requirements.
The information we collect about you
We collect personal data as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR). This may include:
- Your contact details: Your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address
- Data necessary to complete booking: Passport or ID card details, travel insurance details, Credit/debit card or other payment details, emergency contact details, special requirements (such as a disability or medical condition which may affect your enjoyment of the tour, as well as any dietary restrictions)
- Personal information such as date of birth, gender, language of preference and other information you may share with us
- Your preference about the proposals you are interested in and the news you want to receive subscribing to our newsletter so we can gain a clearer understanding of our clients
- Your account data and electronic identification data linked to the website www.enjyolive.travel/sport such as your password, your contact details, your picture and other information you may share with us
- Your purchase history offline and online. The data we collect if you book with us contacting directly us or online on the sport website, such as the amount and date of your purchase, the product you purchase and/or service you use, payment method, payment status, discount, delivery method and delivery address.
- Your communication data. Your requests, any complaints you may have and any other data that we receive if we communicate with you via e-mail, online or via social media.
It is responsibility of our counterpart ensuring that other members of their party are aware of the content of this Policy and consent them acting on their behalf in all the dealings with us
How we use the data we collect
Data processing will only take place where authorised by the GDPR. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services, products or information you have requested
- Business, administrative and technical purposes necessary for the normal supply of the relevant service.
- Market research used to improve our products and services
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
The data in question will be processed by sales, technical and administrative staff, according to their positions; said staff may make data known to companies and suppliers of Enjoylive Travel srl only if necessary to complete the normal supply or to guarantee the safety and privacy of the information
We will only use your personal information for marketing purposes if we are allowed to do this by law or if we have your consent. If you would rather not receive marketing material from us, please let us know at any time using the contact details at the end of this policy. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date
Links to other websites
Protection of the informations
Data supplied to us in the course of promotional activities and/or business/administrative relations will be processed using suitable computerised or manual procedures, and in such a way as to guarantee the safety and privacy of the information.
We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to protect your information, and that when we outsource any processes that the service provider has necessary security accreditations.
The information you provide to us is held in our reservations and CRM systems (Hubspot and Kuo Vadis Idea), each of which are located on the servers of approved third-party suppliers.
Right of Access and Cancellation
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please let us know using the contact details at the end of this policy.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details using the contact details at the end of this policy. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate. Here you can also update your newsletter preference or unsubscribe.
The data controller is Enjoylive Travel srl in the person of the CEO Francesca Maria Carboni.
At any time, you may exercise your rights with regard to the data controller, in accordance with Art. 7 of the Italian Law Decree 196/2003. (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/garante/doc.jsp?ID=722132#art_7) and new GDPR dispositions
If you do not wish to receive any communication from us or you wish to be deleted from our data bank you can contact us using the following contact details
Enjoylive Travel srl – Via XI Febbraio 42 – 61121 Pesaro
Changes to this policy
1) technical Cookie
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: they are stored for a preset period
- session: they are destroyed when the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in his browser.
|Type of Cookie||Description of use||Collected data||Policy link and place of treatment|
|Session cookies||They are used to maintain the status of the application through the various pages||None||Data not stored|
2) Analysis cookies for third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site, in our case from Google Analytics.
|Type of Cookie||Description of use||Collected data||Policy link and place of treatment|
|Analysis of access to Google Analytics and third-party services of Google Inc.
|The accesses and interactions of users on this site are analyzed through the Google Analytics service managed by Google, Inc.||Browsing and Information on users and the use of pages by users|
3) Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
|Tipo di Cookie||Description of use||Collected data||Policy link and place of treatment|
|Cookies for sharing contents of Twitter Inc
|These cookies are produced by Twitter on websites that include Twitter feeds or offer the ability to share content with Twitter.||Navigation behavior, user id||Informations and opt out
|Cookie for sharing Pinterest content _pinterest_cm||These cookies are set by Pinterest on websites to offer the ability to share content with a user's Pinterest account.||Navigation behavior, user id||Informations and opt out
|Cookies for sharing Facebook content||Ensure security, offer products and services and understand products, services and listings and measure performance.||Navigation behavior, user id||Informations on used cookies
|Cookies for sharing Linkedin content
|These cookies are used by LinkedIn to allow the user to share content with LinkedIn.||Navigation behavior, user id||Informations on used cookies
4) Profiling cookies
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
We do not use profiling cookies on our site.
According to current legislation, the owner is not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be denied or revoked by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent you from using or viewing parts of the Website. More details are shown below.
Web sites and third-party services
How to disable cookies via the browser
To disable, remove or block cookies via the browser you can use the settings of the browser itself, according to the instructions below by following the links below:
The Data Controller is the company:
ENJOYLIVE Travel srl
Via XI Febbraio 42
61121 Pesaro (PU)- Italy